Gap shares are up 30 percent this year, and the company is once again popular with shoppers after a long stretch of being criticized for fashion mis-steps. In this report for NBR, Courtney Reagan takes a closer look at the turnaround at the clothing retailer.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Trump pardons Steve Bannon, Elliott Broidy, dozens of others, on last night in White House
- Alibaba founder Jack Ma appears for the first time since crackdown on his tech empire
- OPEC chief pledges to deepen ties with new U.S. administration even as Biden calls for climate action
- Here's what it costs to book Disney’s new cruises to Antarctica and the Galapagos Islands
- Assault on Capitol ‘incited by the president,’ says former DHS secretary
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS