Some activist investors are looking for changes in the highest ranks of corporate America. Mary Thompson reports for NBR how some want to split the duties of CEOs who also hold the dual role of chairman. Also, Karen Brenner, professor at New York University Stern School of Business, explains why she thinks splitting the dual role of CEO and Chairman may not always be in the best interest of the company.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Joe Biden is sworn in as president: 'Democracy has prevailed'
- Morgan Stanley beats estimates on better-than-expected Wall Street and wealth management results
- Options traders are betting United Airlines could tumble on earnings
- Meet 22-year-old Amanda Gorman, the youngest inaugural poet in U.S. history
- S&P 500 rises more than 1% to an all-time high, Netflix leads Nasdaq to a record
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS