NBR recaps the day’s top business news, including the latest on the U.S. dollar and the corn crop forecast.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Qualcomm's chip market share plunges in China after Huawei sanctions; MediaTek takes No. 1 spot
- White House reveals which global leader will be first to hold a call with President Biden
- 'New dawn in America': World leaders welcome U.S. President Joe Biden and Vice President Kamala Harris
- Twitter locks Chinese embassy's account over tweet about Uighur women
- Senate confirms Avril Haines, Biden's pick to lead U.S. spy agencies
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS