Stocks were down a bit Thursday, but the Dow still closed above the 15,000 level, and the S&P 500 is still in record territory. With the stock averages still up double digits this year, many are calling this a “Teflon market.” But Uri Landesman, president of Platinum Partners, tells NBR he isn’t one of them – he’s predicting a stock selloff starting later this month.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Apple has quietly dropped 22% from its peak, giving up $500 billion in market cap
- Trump says U.S. will manufacture enough coronavirus vaccine doses for every American by April
- CDC reverses controversial coronavirus guidance that said people without symptoms may not need a test
- The TikTok and WeChat download bans, explained: CNBC After Hours
- Coronavirus live updates: CDC reverses controversial testing guidance; Europe faces second wave
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS