With the markets continuing to power higher, what should investors do with their money? Fidelity Investments’ John Sweeney, talks to NBR about whether it is too late or too risky to get in the markets right now, and how much equity investors should have in their portfolios.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- K-pop sensation BTS' label prices IPO at top end of range
- Judge blocks Trump administration's ban on new TikTok downloads from U.S. app stores
- Dow futures up 200 points following a 4-week losing streak
- U.S.-China tech tensions won't go away even if Biden wins election, analyst says
- Allbirds wants people to understand their sneakers’ carbon footprint like they do calories in food
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS