For the first time in a decade, Delta Air Lines is issuing a dividend, as part of its plan to return more than $1 billion to shareholders over the next 3 years. Delta CEO Richard Anderson talks to NBR about the airline’s financial performance, the increase in its change fee, and the latest on the company’s deal with Virgin Atlantic. “We want to run as close to a perfect airline as possible,” he said.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Apple has quietly dropped 22% from its peak, giving up $500 billion in market cap
- Trump says U.S. will manufacture enough coronavirus vaccine doses for every American by April
- CDC reverses controversial coronavirus guidance that said people without symptoms may not need a test
- The TikTok and WeChat download bans, explained: CNBC After Hours
- Coronavirus live updates: CDC reverses controversial testing guidance; Europe faces second wave
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS