For the first time in a decade, Delta Air Lines is issuing a dividend, as part of its plan to return more than $1 billion to shareholders over the next 3 years. Delta CEO Richard Anderson talks to NBR about the airline’s financial performance, the increase in its change fee, and the latest on the company’s deal with Virgin Atlantic. “We want to run as close to a perfect airline as possible,” he said.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Bitcoin tumbles below $30,000, extending its plunge to start 2021
- 'No Time to Die,' 'Ghostbusters: Afterlife,' 'Uncharted' among latest Hollywood film delays
- Alphabet cancels Loon, project to beam internet to earth from balloons
- Johnson & Johnson plans to have 100 million vaccines for Americans by spring, board member says
- Biden is already facing pressure to scale back his $1.9 trillion Covid relief plan
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS