Three years ago, the so-called Flash Crash sent the Dow plummeting 1,000 in a matter of minutes. In this report for NBR, Bob Pisani takes a look at lessons learned from the crash, and what regulators have done to try to reduce the severity of any such price swings.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Apple has quietly dropped 22% from its peak, giving up $500 billion in market cap
- Trump says U.S. will manufacture enough coronavirus vaccine doses for every American by April
- CDC reverses controversial coronavirus guidance that said people without symptoms may not need a test
- The TikTok and WeChat download bans, explained: CNBC After Hours
- Coronavirus live updates: CDC reverses controversial testing guidance; Europe faces second wave
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS