Microsoft hit a new 52-week high on Tuesday. Daniel Ives, a senior analyst at FBR Capital Markets, talks to NBR about the tech giant, Windows 8, and the overall health of the technology sector.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Eric Trump says he will comply with New York attorney general's subpoena but only after the 2020 election
- Federal judge temporarily blocks U.S. Postal Service changes
- Biden's national polling lead shrinks slightly, but swing states show signs of trouble for Trump
- Stocks making the biggest moves after hours: Snowflake, Palo Alto Network, Penn National Gaming & more
- Former Pence aide slams Trump administration's coronavirus response, says she's voting for Biden
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS