Tonight on Nightly Business Report — A historic day on Wall Street. The bulls were out and the market hit new highs. But how long will the rally last? NBR will ask Mario Gabelli, Chairman and CEO of Gabelli Funds, where he’s investing his money.
Today’s gains were fueled by a better than expected jobs report. So who’s hiring, where are the jobs and is the economy stronger than many think?
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Grand jury indicts former Louisville cop Brett Hankison in death of Breonna Taylor
- Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg lies in repose at the Supreme Court
- Fauci tells Congress the U.S. could have enough coronavirus vaccine doses for every American by April
- Google Maps will show Covid-19 outbreaks
- AstraZeneca coronavirus vaccine trial remains on hold in the U.S., HHS chief Azar says
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS