The Federal Aviation Administration is opening up American airspace to more drones in 2015. As Jon Fortt reports for NBR, these drones will be commercial and not military and that could lead to more jobs in the industry.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Trump selects Amy Coney Barrett to fill Ginsburg Supreme Court vacancy
- Fewer than 10% of Americans show signs of past coronavirus infection, study finds
- House Democrats prepare new $2.4 trillion stimulus plan with unemployment aid, direct payments
- Op-Ed: U.S. elections pose historic test for Reagan's 'miracle' of peaceful transition
- How SpaceX, Virgin Galactic, Blue Origin and others compete in the growing space tourism market
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS