Tonight on Nightly Business Report – the mutual fund industry has grown to $27 trillion worldwide. Greg Johnson, CEO of Franklin Templeton, joins us to talk markets and mutual funds.
Plus, healthy eating isn’t cheap. NBR will show you just how much costs have risen.
And ING’s U.S. unit is the second largest IPO of the year. ING U.S. CEO Rodney Martin joins us.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Qualcomm's chip market share plunges in China after Huawei sanctions; MediaTek takes No. 1 spot
- White House reveals which global leader will be first to hold a call with President Biden
- 'New dawn in America': World leaders welcome U.S. President Joe Biden and Vice President Kamala Harris
- Twitter locks Chinese embassy's account over tweet about Uighur women
- Senate confirms Avril Haines, Biden's pick to lead U.S. spy agencies
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS