Tonight on Nightly Business Report – Attention turns to Apple’s earnings. NBR will talk to a fund manager who recently started to buy the stock.
And we’ll take a look at what Hollywood is doing to win back aging baby boomers.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Hank Aaron, legendary baseball player, dies at age 86
- Boris Johnson says some evidence new Covid variant in the UK may be more deadly
- Pfizer to supply up to 40 million doses to WHO-backed global Covid vaccine program
- Senate confirms Lloyd Austin as America's first Black secretary of Defense
- The Mega Millions jackpot is now $1 billion. What to know before you buy a ticket
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS