Tonight on Nightly Business Report – Earnings and the economy. Sales of existing homes fall in March. Is a shortage of inventory creating a speed bump on the economy’s road to recovery?
And we’ll talk to Caterpillar CEO Douglas Oberhelman about his company’s weak earnings and what the numbers say about the health of the global economy.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- YouTube stands alone as other social media providers race to deplatform Trump
- Bucs lineman Ndamukong Suh uses Warren Buffett’s advice to navigate market turmoil
- Op-ed: The easiest trade in the market will come to an end in 2021
- Trump retains overwhelming support from Republicans after deadly U.S. Capitol attack: NBC poll
- Powerball surges to $730 million. Do this first if you win
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS