Caterpillar reported earnings that missed analysts’ estimates on Monday. It also slashed its sales and earnings outlook for 2013 because of a slowdown in mining projects. Caterpillar CEO Doug Oberhelman talked to NBR about the company’s earnings and the slump in the mining business.
- Trump provoked deadly Capitol riot, Senate GOP leader Mitch McConnell says
- Trump pardons expected day before Biden inauguration
- Call for nominations for CNBC's 2021 Disruptor 50 list
- Bitcoin and U.S. tech stocks are the biggest market bubbles right now, investors say
- Schumer and McConnell move to set rules for deadlocked Senate, Trump impeachment trial
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS