SeaWorld is offering 26 million shares, priced at $27 each, to the public for the first time on Friday. In this report, Jane Wells tells NBR why the theme park company has now decided to go public.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Joe Biden is sworn in as president: 'Democracy has prevailed'
- Morgan Stanley beats estimates on better-than-expected Wall Street and wealth management results
- Options traders are betting United Airlines could tumble on earnings
- Meet 22-year-old Amanda Gorman, the youngest inaugural poet in U.S. history
- S&P 500 rises more than 1% to an all-time high, Netflix leads Nasdaq to a record
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS