Many U.S. companies moved manufacturing out of the U.S. to plants in China. But as Phil LeBeau reports for NBR, a new study finds China manufacturing costs are expected to rise to U.S. levels by 2015.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Birx says someone was giving Trump 'parallel data' about Covid pandemic
- Biden surgeon general pick says U.S. racing to adapt against new Covid strains
- How Mike Speiser and Sutter Hill are changing the rules for venture investing
- Harley Davidson's plan to take iconic motorcycle brand into transportation's future
- Romney says Senate impeachment trial after Trump has left office is constitutional
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS