Dish Network has offered to buy Sprint for $25 billion, making it the second company to make a takeover bid for the wireless phone carrier. Julia Boorstin explains for NBR what the move could mean for the companies involved.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Federal judge allows extra week for counting Wisconsin absentee ballots
- Nikola founder Trevor Milton forfeits $166 million in stock he would have lost anyway and gets to keep $3.1 billion under separation deal
- Why iPhone users are suddenly going wild creating custom looks for their home screens
- Musk cautions innovations at Tesla 'battery day' won't be widespread until 2022
- American Airlines plans pilot training on Boeing 737 Max in November
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS