Tonight on Nightly Business Report – Another market milestone. As the S&P hits an all-time high, what’s driving the rally? What’s lagging? And, can it last?
Also, Alan Krueger, Chairman of the White House Council of Economic Advisers, discusses the President’s budget and his outlook for the economy.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- What to expect from Tesla on 'battery day'
- Dow futures fall 150 points as Wall Street tries to recover from 3-week losing streak
- A package addressed to Trump containing the deadly poison ricin was intercepted
- Ginsburg vacancy could tilt Supreme Court to Trump in potential Bush v. Gore repeat
- Market bull John Stoltzfus: U.S. is best place to invest, cites less 'froth'
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS