Stocks rallied on Tuesday, with the Dow closing at a new all-time high and the S&P 500 and Nasdaq both ending higher. Jim Paulsen of Wells Capital Management talks to NBR about what’s driving the rally and what could derail it.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- People are paying millions for clips that can be viewed for free. Welcome to the world of ‘NFTs’
- Stock futures rise in early morning trading after Tuesday's losses
- Russia slams 'hostile' new U.S. sanctions and vows to retaliate
- Why some Chinese are buying local electric car brands like Nio — instead of Tesla
- Neera Tanden withdraws from nomination as Biden budget chief
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS