Powerball lottery tickets went on sale April 8, 2013 in California, making it the 43rd state to join the nationwide game. Julia Boorstin reports for NBR on what that revenue may bring to the Golden State.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Trump provoked deadly Capitol riot, Senate GOP leader Mitch McConnell says
- Trump pardons expected day before Biden inauguration
- Call for nominations for CNBC's 2021 Disruptor 50 list
- Bitcoin and U.S. tech stocks are the biggest market bubbles right now, investors say
- Schumer and McConnell move to set rules for deadlocked Senate, Trump impeachment trial
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS