Wall Street firms made fresh calls on the tech sector today with new views on Hewlett Packard, Apple and Google. What should investors do about tech in their portfolios? David Garrity, who runs his own tech research firm, FBA Research, is interviewed for NBR .
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- WarnerMedia reportedly planning Harry Potter TV series for HBO Max
- Pfizer board member Gottlieb defends change to ship fewer Covid vaccine vials to account for extra doses
- California lifts statewide Covid stay-at-home order, allowing restaurants to reopen
- Markets will ‘flush out’ some SPAC excess — but it won’t be a crisis, Goldman Sachs CEO says
- Vaccines emerge as top priority as Biden, Congress try to craft a Covid relief bill
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS