Tonight on Nightly Business Report – An in-depth look at what is arguably the top story in business – the health of the U.S. economy.
NBR looks at everything from housing to energy to the consumer, examining the bright spots and the obstacles.
There will also be a look at the deep-rooted challenges facing the economy heading into the future – along with comments from former Federal Reserve Chairman Alan Greenspan.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Health Secretary Alex Azar resigning on Jan. 20
- A new Covid variant has been discovered in Brazil — here's what we know so far
- NRA files for bankruptcy, says it will reincorporate in Texas
- Capitol Police probing claims GOP lawmakers gave tours to Trump supporters before riot
- Domestic terrorism has superseded the threat of international terrorism, warns ex-NYC police commissioner
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS