Tonight on Nightly Business Report, Coca-Cola CEO Muhtar Kent talks everything from the consumer to concerns over Europe.
The Federal Reserve starts its two-day monetary policy meeting. What should be expected? We talk with former Federal Reserve Governor Randall Kroszner.
And, NBR starts its Spring Buying Season series for housing with a look at why, Miami, one of the hardest hit areas in the downturn is suddenly booming again.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Stellantis agrees to $30 million fine to settle federal corruption probe of Fiat Chrysler
- Chamath Palihapitiya closes GameStop position, but defends investors' right to sway stocks like pros
- Why you're about to see even more of your favorite films from the '80s and '90s turned into TV shows
- GameStop jumps more than 100% even as hedge funds cover short bets, scrutiny of rally intensifies
- AMC share price quadruples as retail traders raid hedge-fund short targets
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS