Tonight on Nightly Business Report, the controversial bank bailout on the tiny Mediterranean island of Cyprus is raising a lot of eyebrows. Mohamed El-Erian, CEO of Pimco, the world’s largest bond investment company, tells NBR why it matters to you.
And, economist and New York Times columnist Paul Krugman weighs in on the U.S. economy.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Apple had a record quarter in China with the highest ever number of iPhone upgrades
- Stock futures flat after a steep sell-off on Wall Street, Apple and Tesla fall after earnings
- This is Asia's top-performing economy in the Covid pandemic — it's not China
- Low-cost airlines may be 'better positioned' for 2021 challenges
- Apple says its big privacy change is coming in 'early spring' as conflict with Facebook heats up
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS