Tonight on Nightly Business Report, the Dow aims for 10 in a row. The S&P aims for an all-time high. But, even with stocks climbing to unprecedented levels, there is a tug-of-war going on in the economy that could influence which direction the market heads from here. NBR will tell you what it means for your money. And, the growing backlash over the Transportation Security Administration’s decision to allow small knives back onto planes. What every traveler needs to know.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Tesla delivers its first Shanghai-made Model Y crossovers in China
- Coronavirus vaccine passports aren't available yet, but could be an investment for the future
- The wealthy are investing like a market bubble is here, or at least near
- Google defends its partnership with Facebook, denies states' claim of anticompetitive advantage
- Richard Branson’s Virgin Orbit successfully blasts satellites into space after failed first attempt
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS