The American consumer is still in the mood to buy cars. That’s what the CEO of General Motors told me. People are replacing their old cars with new ones and Dan Akerson says over the next five years GM will be selling 500,000 of electric type cars and trucks.
Also tonight on NBR: a burst of new hiring in the healthcare sector. Granny Nannies. We’ll tell why so many senior citizens are hiring them.
We have that and lots more on Nightly Business Report. Join us tonight.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Apple CEO Tim Cook's new cash bonus sweetener not tied to bigger sales or profits
- House probes security and intelligence failures in deadly U.S. Capitol attack
- Democratic governors accuse Trump administration of misleading them about vaccine stockpile
- These entrepreneurs want a second PPP loan. What you should know if you're applying for more money
- 'I don’t see anything on the horizon that can stop the growth of the ETF market,' Invesco official says. Here are her 2021 predictions
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS