Tonight, a look ahead to tomorrow’s jobs report and the health of the labor market — where the job growth is and where the slowdown might be.
Also, the growing threat of hackers is endangering a critical part of the U .S. economy…small business.
And, as part of our In Focus: The American Recovery series, how retail and the consumer are faring these days.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- WarnerMedia reportedly planning Harry Potter TV series for HBO Max
- Pfizer board member Gottlieb defends change to ship fewer Covid vaccine vials to account for extra doses
- California lifts statewide Covid stay-at-home order, allowing restaurants to reopen
- Markets will ‘flush out’ some SPAC excess — but it won’t be a crisis, Goldman Sachs CEO says
- Vaccines emerge as top priority as Biden, Congress try to craft a Covid relief bill
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS