On this edition of “Nightly Business Report” billionaire investor Warren Buffett answers questions from NBR viewers. Also, it’s the first business day with the sequester budget cuts in full effect. The impact on various sectors and on Americans with California Congressman Ed Royce and Delaware Governor Jack Markell.
And, we kickoff our week-long series In Focus: The American Recovery.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Eric Trump says he will comply with New York attorney general's subpoena but only after the 2020 election
- Federal judge temporarily blocks U.S. Postal Service changes
- Biden's national polling lead shrinks slightly, but swing states show signs of trouble for Trump
- Stocks making the biggest moves after hours: Snowflake, Palo Alto Network, Penn National Gaming & more
- Former Pence aide slams Trump administration's coronavirus response, says she's voting for Biden
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS