About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- YouTube stands alone as other social media providers race to deplatform Trump
- Bucs lineman Ndamukong Suh uses Warren Buffett’s advice to navigate market turmoil
- Op-ed: The easiest trade in the market will come to an end in 2021
- Trump retains overwhelming support from Republicans after deadly U.S. Capitol attack: NBC poll
- Powerball surges to $730 million. Do this first if you win
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS
Tag Archives: Susie Gharib
I wouldn’t mind giving those vital stats to my employer, especially if it would help bring down what I have to pay in insurance premiums.
I’ve been a big believer in the so-called “women’s movement” since my college days… Now I smile as I listen to Muhtar talking about why it’s “good business” to empower women in the workplace.
Here’s a photograph of Susie accepting the prestigious award given to her by the New York Financial Writers’ Association.
The New York Financial Writers’ Association presented Susie with the prestigious Elliot V. Bell Award.
Tonight a new chapter begins, but the program you have come to trust endures.