About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Producers could be getting their appetite for investment back with oil at $65
- India needs to grow faster than is expected, says its former central bank head
- Private equity chief whose firm invested $400 million last year names the next big 'green' tech
- Trump's stimulus will make the deficit with China worse, not better, says Credit Suisse economist
- Alibaba invests additional $2 billion in Southeast Asian e-commerce firm Lazada
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS
Tag Archives: NBR
Tonight a new chapter begins, but the program you have come to trust endures.