About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Here's a map of where Payless ShoeSource is closing 2,500 stores
- Judge could revoke Roger Stone's bond and send him to jail because of 'crosshair' Instagram post
- Barney Frank: Ocasio-Cortez's Green New Deal 'would be a loser' for Democrats against Trump in 2020
- McCabe: I told congressional leaders that the FBI was investigating Trump – and they didn't object
- Supreme Court Justice Bader Ginsburg will hear her first arguments since cancer surgery
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS
Hadley Gamble takes us on a tour of the “new” capital city, which is under development and expected to be roughly the size of Singapore.
China will likely enact its own duties that would hurt U.S. exporters, now that Trump has announced tariffs on steel and aluminum imports, analysts said.
Some manufacturers are taking a second look at the U.S. as China gets more expensive — and many of them are Chinese.
This weekend, hordes of foreign diplomats and business leaders are expected to descend on Beijing for a meeting on the “One Belt, One Road” policy.
Brazil’s economy has fallen further into its worst ever recession, contracting by 3.6 percent in 2016.
Australia, South Korea and Vietnam are looking to improve their ties with China as U.S. tensions with Beijing appear set to rise under President Trump.
“We will also immediately stop the job-killing Trans-Pacific Partnership.” Donald Trump’s victory leaves the fate of the TPP up in the air.