About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- FCC Chairman Ajit Pai will step down on January 20
- DoorDash seeks valuation of up to $32 billion in IPO, double what it was in June
- Elon Musk says SpaceX's next Starship test flight may happen as early as Wednesday
- Wall Street sell-off picks up steam, Dow falls 400 points to cut into November's big gain
- Nikola shares crater by more than 20% after GM gives up equity stake in smaller, reworked deal
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS
Becky Quick speaks to Warren Buffett after he sent his annual letter to Berkshire Hathaway shareholders. Buffett weighs in on Berkshire’s investment in Kraft Heinz in the wake of the Kraft’s recent tough times.
Dominic Chu walks us through the Buffet Archive, which offers searchable content from billionaire Warren Buffett, including video from 25 annual Berkshire Hathaway meetings.
Bitcoin prices dropped Monday following criticism from some of the world’s most well-known billionaire investors.
No topic was off limits for the Berkshire Hathaway CEO during a three-hour CNBC exclusive interview from Omaha.