About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Esper regrets using the term 'battle space' when describing civil unrest in U.S. cities
- Esper is still Defense secretary 'as of right now,' White House says after reports say Trump was angry with him
- GM CEO Mary Barra expects North American plants to return to near pre-coronavirus levels by late June
- Hydroxychloroquine doesn't prevent coronavirus infection, study with more than 800 people finds
- George Floyd protests: Chauvin's charges upgraded to 2nd-degree murder; Walmart locks up guns at some stores
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS
Becky Quick speaks to Warren Buffett after he sent his annual letter to Berkshire Hathaway shareholders. Buffett weighs in on Berkshire’s investment in Kraft Heinz in the wake of the Kraft’s recent tough times.
Dominic Chu walks us through the Buffet Archive, which offers searchable content from billionaire Warren Buffett, including video from 25 annual Berkshire Hathaway meetings.
Bitcoin prices dropped Monday following criticism from some of the world’s most well-known billionaire investors.
No topic was off limits for the Berkshire Hathaway CEO during a three-hour CNBC exclusive interview from Omaha.