About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- The Fed is relying on skewed data that makes a 'B-' economy look like an A+, a market watcher warns
- How to make animated GIFs from your photos on the iPhone
- How a mailed check for $112 got cashed for $3,500: The new 'fishing' scheme
- Why Americans have fallen out of love with NASCAR
- Italy president under pressure to accept euroskeptic minister
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS
Dominic Chu walks us through the Buffet Archive, which offers searchable content from billionaire Warren Buffett, including video from 25 annual Berkshire Hathaway meetings.
Bitcoin prices dropped Monday following criticism from some of the world’s most well-known billionaire investors.
No topic was off limits for the Berkshire Hathaway CEO during a three-hour CNBC exclusive interview from Omaha.