About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Trump's 'inconsistency' undermines faith in administration, says former defense chief William Cohen
- A long-term fund with $370 billion under management shares some investing 'themes'
- The fight over the Mueller report isn't over yet. Here's what happens next
- Here's a wrap of what Wall Street investors think the Mueller findings mean for the stock market
- Trump says the Mueller report exonerates him, but that's not exactly true
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS
Becky Quick speaks to Warren Buffett after he sent his annual letter to Berkshire Hathaway shareholders. Buffett weighs in on Berkshire’s investment in Kraft Heinz in the wake of the Kraft’s recent tough times.
Dominic Chu walks us through the Buffet Archive, which offers searchable content from billionaire Warren Buffett, including video from 25 annual Berkshire Hathaway meetings.
Bitcoin prices dropped Monday following criticism from some of the world’s most well-known billionaire investors.
No topic was off limits for the Berkshire Hathaway CEO during a three-hour CNBC exclusive interview from Omaha.