About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Bombs kill at least 207 in Easter attacks on churches, hotels in Sri Lanka
- Air strikes and explosions hit key OPEC oil producer Libya's capital in escalating violence
- Elon Musk's SpaceX suffers capsule anomaly during Florida tests
- Medicare for All is dragging down health-care stocks and there could be more pain ahead
- US intelligence reportedly says Huawei funded by Chinese state security
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS
The statement came in a letter to the National Restaurant Association on Tuesday. Kate Rogers has the details.
McDonald’s is said to have written to the National Restaurant Association that wage increases should be phased in and that all industries should be treated the same way.
A new University of Washington study that found that the hourly wage hike could in fact be costing jobs.
Let’s ring in 2016 with a big cha-ching. Now that gift-giving season is over, it’s time to focus on you. On that annual list of New Year’s resolutions, include this one: negotiate pay. Talking salaries may stir up feelings of uneasiness, but maneuvering your way to a higher pay grade could be quite simple. In …
From major cities like Los Angeles to big businesses like McDonald’s, 2015 saw momentum for lifting pay above the federal level of $7.25 an hour. Effective Thursday and New Year’s Day, 14 states will implement higher minimum wages through legislative action or automatic cost-of-living increases. Now wage advocates are focused on 2016, as several states …