About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Pfizer CEO: This is what Trump doesn’t understand about the pharma industry
- After hours buzz: CSX, UAL, GIMO & more
- Google was overwhelmingly against Trump, now it's trying to win him over
- Former Apple engineer: Tim Cook made Apple a 'boring operations company'
- 52% of Americans disapprove of Trump's preparations for the Oval Office, says NBC-WSJ poll
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS
Chinese President Xi Jinping warns that populist approaches can lead to war and poverty.
If the U.S. doesn’t set the rules of the road in the global economy, China will, Ambassador Michael Froman tells CNBC.
Politicians have been bought off by big corporations, demonstrators said in Berlin, and that’s why they push so hard for free trade agreements.
Business at the nation’s leading container ports is picking up, perhaps a sign the general economy may be in better shape than some suggest.
China export Gordon Chang tells CNBC tariffs on Chinese exports to the U.S. might have to be on the table.
A deal on the controversial free-trade pact has been reached. Michelle Caruso-Cabrera explains what the deal might mean for the U.S. economy.
President Obama made his pitch for a global trade deal at Nike’s headquarters.