About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Bob Iger on why Disney walked away from Twitter: 'The nastiness is extraordinary'
- Antonio Brown appears to retire from NFL in cryptic tweet
- Democrat Adam Schiff says Trump's Ukraine call could justify impeachment
- Review: The 2019 Jeep Gladiator pickup is extremely cool, smartly designed and incredibly capable
- The 10 hottest remote work opportunities—and the companies hiring for them right now
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS
Top States for Business
Scott Cohn reports on why Alaska was ranked as the worst state for business in CNBC’s 2018 Top States for Business.
Scott Cohn explains why the Lone Star State tops the list as 2018 Top State for Business.
Washington is the No. 1 state for business, according to CNBC’s Top States for Business 2017 ranking.
The Peach State rises to the No. 2 spot in this year’s America’s Top States for Business ranking, conducted by CNBC.
Minnesota rises one spot to No. 3 in this year’s America’s Top States for Business ranking, conducted by CNBC.
For the first time in 11 years, Texas has fallen below No. 2 in America’s Top States for Business ranking, conducted by CNBC.
North Carolina yet again holds on to the No. 5 spot in this year’s America’s Top States for Business ranking, with a score of 1,568 points out of a possible 2,500 in CNBC’s study.
Utah ranks number one in America’s top state for business and here’s why.