About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- The FCC has plans to dismantle the rule protecting a neutral internet
- White House backs Roy Moore in all but name
- DOJ wouldn't bring case against A&T unless confident it could win, says antitrust lawyer
- Justice Department's action against AT&T and Time Warner's deal could put a chill on media stocks
- Airbnb lashes out at Marriott as clash between Silicon Valley and the hotel industry intensifies
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS
Top States for Business
Washington is the No. 1 state for business, according to CNBC’s Top States for Business 2017 ranking.
The Peach State rises to the No. 2 spot in this year’s America’s Top States for Business ranking, conducted by CNBC.
Minnesota rises one spot to No. 3 in this year’s America’s Top States for Business ranking, conducted by CNBC.
For the first time in 11 years, Texas has fallen below No. 2 in America’s Top States for Business ranking, conducted by CNBC.
North Carolina yet again holds on to the No. 5 spot in this year’s America’s Top States for Business ranking, with a score of 1,568 points out of a possible 2,500 in CNBC’s study.
Utah ranks number one in America’s top state for business and here’s why.