About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- A tax-free account for Medicare that very few people use
- Trump denies kissing — or meeting — Rachel Crooks, one of 19 women who accuses him of sex misconduct
- Fogo de Chao shares rally 25% on sale to Rhone Capital for $560 million
- US top court rejects challenge to California gun waiting period
- BP sees self-driving electric vehicles squeezing oil demand by 2040
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS
Top States for Business
Washington is the No. 1 state for business, according to CNBC’s Top States for Business 2017 ranking.
The Peach State rises to the No. 2 spot in this year’s America’s Top States for Business ranking, conducted by CNBC.
Minnesota rises one spot to No. 3 in this year’s America’s Top States for Business ranking, conducted by CNBC.
For the first time in 11 years, Texas has fallen below No. 2 in America’s Top States for Business ranking, conducted by CNBC.
North Carolina yet again holds on to the No. 5 spot in this year’s America’s Top States for Business ranking, with a score of 1,568 points out of a possible 2,500 in CNBC’s study.
Utah ranks number one in America’s top state for business and here’s why.