About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Europe’s biggest bank says firms are 'turning home' as protectionist fears take hold
- The bull market isn't over for investors yet: Credit Suisse
- For investment opportunities in Australia, look beyond banks: Credit Suisse
- How social media is disrupting the art world
- Asian stocks trade cautiously higher ahead of expected Fed rate hike
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS
Eunice Yoon reports on China’s response to President Trump’s tariff announcement.
Kayla Tausche talks to the head of a U.S. trailer maker about how the new tariffs on steel and aluminum will impact business.
With the proposed steel and aluminum tariffs, consumers will lose. In fact tariff hikes are really tax hikes.