About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Markets watching for a steady hand in Powell as he navigates Congress for the first time
- Astronomers spotted Elon Musk’s Tesla in orbit
- Facebook removes violent Oculus VR game demo from kiosk at conservative political conference
- The market just woke up after hitting the 'afternoon snooze button' all week
- Georgia just handed Atlanta a new political problem in bid for Amazon HQ2
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS
Diana Olick reports on how tech companies are making it possible for people to take real-time workout classes without being in the studio.
Thousands of offerings, from cardio to core, back to butt, are now in demand and on-demand, streaming through smart TVs, tablets and laptops.
Diana Olick reports on how IMAX, the maker of big screen theaters, is muscling its way into indoor cycling classes.
Where money meets muscle, boutique fitness is winning the workout wars in Manhattan and across the nation as they search for cool spaces.