About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Special counsel Robert Mueller wants ex-Trump campaign boss Paul Manafort imprisoned for up to 24 years
- California governor accuses Trump of keeping disaster money from wildfire survivors
- R.E.M.'s publisher asks Twitter to remove video tweeted by Trump over use of the band's song
- Cramer's game plan: Investors shouldn't underestimate the importance of a trade deal with China
- Payless will begin to shutter its U.S. stores Sunday
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS
The case is the second in two days to hand a major victory to conservatives.
The Supreme Court ruled Tuesday in favor of President Donald Trump’s September order to restrict travel from several majority Muslim countries to the United States. In the 5-4 opinion written by Chief Justice John Roberts, the court found that Trump’s travel restriction fell “squarely” within the president’s authority. The court rejected claims that the ban …
The Supreme Court will kick off the 2016-17 term with arguments on cases involving insider trading and the “patent wars” between Samsung and Apple.