About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- AutoNation CEO Mike Jackson to step aside after nearly 20 years
- Trump to visit North Carolina, where rivers are still rising while homes and roadways remain submerged
- The Apple Watch Series 4 is a big, but expensive, upgrade
- Amazon is now the third largest digital ad platform in the US, closing in on Facebook and Google
- The Benioffs ride to Time's rescue — throwing Salesforce and its investors into Trump's cross hairs
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS
The case is the second in two days to hand a major victory to conservatives.
The Supreme Court ruled Tuesday in favor of President Donald Trump’s September order to restrict travel from several majority Muslim countries to the United States. In the 5-4 opinion written by Chief Justice John Roberts, the court found that Trump’s travel restriction fell “squarely” within the president’s authority. The court rejected claims that the ban …
The Supreme Court will kick off the 2016-17 term with arguments on cases involving insider trading and the “patent wars” between Samsung and Apple.