About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Iowa Sen. Chuck Grassley: Farmers don't want aid, they want trade
- DOJ alleges SpaceX supplier faked inspection reports for 'critical' rocket parts on 10 missions
- WikiLeaks' Julian Assange charged with 17 new criminal counts, including violating Espionage Act
- Southwest won't charge passengers to change planes to avoid the Boeing 737 Max
- Stocks plunge as trade fears resurface – five experts weigh in on what to watch
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS
The Supreme Court on Monday ruled 5-4 against Apple in a case involving its signature electronic marketplace, the App Store, allowing iPhone users to move forward with an antitrust suit against the company.
The case is the second in two days to hand a major victory to conservatives.
The Supreme Court ruled Tuesday in favor of President Donald Trump’s September order to restrict travel from several majority Muslim countries to the United States. In the 5-4 opinion written by Chief Justice John Roberts, the court found that Trump’s travel restriction fell “squarely” within the president’s authority. The court rejected claims that the ban …
The Supreme Court will kick off the 2016-17 term with arguments on cases involving insider trading and the “patent wars” between Samsung and Apple.