About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Nordstrom's massive department store for women set to open this October in New York
- Younger generations say 'I don't' to high-cost engagement rings
- This is how Beyond Meat could dominate the market in 10 years
- Here's how many millennials actually have enough emergency savings to last 3 months
- Dozens of shoe retailers, including Nike and Adidas, sign letter to Trump urging a halt to tariffs
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS
FedEx and UPS rate increases recently took effect while fuel prices, a key cost for shippers, are at record lows. Crude oil broke $50 a barrel, the lowest in nearly six years. So what else is driving changes in shipping prices? The answer, in short, likely includes the Amazon effect. U.S. trucking tonnage is at …
A dockworkers’ slowdown at West Coast ports is costing companies millions of dollars.
The USPS plans to deliver up to 475 million packages this holiday season. Morgan Brennan takes a look at how they will handle that volume.
Morgan Brennan followed the shipping route of one holiday gift box to see just how complex the process really is.
Morgan Brennan tells us what the major shippers are doing to make sure holiday packages are delivered on time.