About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Novavax starts Phase 1 clinical trial of coronavirus vaccine candidate
- Coronavirus live updates: California issues guidance for reopening places of worship, U.S. cases top 1.6 million
- Trade tensions are a bigger risk to stocks than coronavirus, Invesco's Kristina Hooper warns
- Going to the movies will be a different experience in the new coronavirus reality
- Trump says he's no longer taking hydroxychloroquine
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS
Morgan Brennan tells us about the USPS’s multi-billion dollar turnaround plan.
Start-up Shyp has raised $50 million in a round of funding led by venture capital firm Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers, bringing its total funding to date to $62.2 million, the company said Tuesday. San Francisco-based Shyp is the latest start-up aiming to upend an existing, and hugely profitable, business, in this case the $300 …
FedEx and UPS rate increases recently took effect while fuel prices, a key cost for shippers, are at record lows. Crude oil broke $50 a barrel, the lowest in nearly six years. So what else is driving changes in shipping prices? The answer, in short, likely includes the Amazon effect. U.S. trucking tonnage is at …
A dockworkers’ slowdown at West Coast ports is costing companies millions of dollars.
The USPS plans to deliver up to 475 million packages this holiday season. Morgan Brennan takes a look at how they will handle that volume.
Morgan Brennan followed the shipping route of one holiday gift box to see just how complex the process really is.
Morgan Brennan tells us what the major shippers are doing to make sure holiday packages are delivered on time.