About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Under right terms, Kavanaugh accuser may testify after all
- Tesla loses another exec: VP of supply chain management Liam O'Connor
- Asia markets in positive territory after record highs on Wall Street
- JPMorgan: An economic cold war may be coming
- California governor signs bill to reduce plastic straw use, cut waste 'choking our planet'
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS
Hackers have fashionable tastes, at least when it comes to using your plastic to pay for luxury goods.
It’s the one-year anniversary of the credit and debit chip card. Hackers aren’t celebrating.
How former Homeland Security Secretary Tom Ridge came to pen a column shows how money, power, and national security mix in a post-9/11 D.C.