About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- 'We will be starting negotiations' on NAFTA, Trump says, firing pistol to renegotiate pact
- Morgan Stanley warns Trump's 'thrill of victory' may give way to dour reality of governing
- OPEC, allies make progress on production cuts, says will not accept less than '100% compliance'
- Bill Gates shares the critical lesson he learned from his 4th grade teacher
- Rube Goldberg, the US Revolution, and glass: Take a look at these new and quirky exhibits
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS
Hackers have fashionable tastes, at least when it comes to using your plastic to pay for luxury goods.
It’s the one-year anniversary of the credit and debit chip card. Hackers aren’t celebrating.
How former Homeland Security Secretary Tom Ridge came to pen a column shows how money, power, and national security mix in a post-9/11 D.C.