About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Stitch Fix swings to a quarterly loss and softens outlook on shipping delays; shares plunge
- NY AG appoints lawyers to probe sexual harassment claims against Gov. Cuomo; GOP to seek impeachment
- Cathie Wood sees bitcoin joining stocks and bonds as part of the classic balanced portfolio
- Next Covid bill would provide a tax waiver on up to $10,200 of unemployment insurance benefits. Here's what you need to know
- Melinda Gates says we could reach global herd immunity from Covid sometime in 2022
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS
Diana Olick reports on how there’s an investment strategy to help prevent wildfires like the ones we are now seeing in California.
New research shows that Long Island City, New York, which is one of the locations selected by Amazon for its second headquarters, faces a growing risk of major flooding. Diana Olick reports.