About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- 'Avengers: Endgame' to be the highest-grossing film of all time
- Marvel announces new slate. Here's when those superhero flicks and TV shows are coming
- Apollo 11 moon-landing tapes sell at Sotheby's for $1.8 million
- Silver just had its best week since 2016 but gold or bitcoin are better bets, traders say
- Amazon's updated suspension policy still has sellers worried about getting inexplicably booted
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS
Why one lawsuit accuses a drug company of illegally driving sales of its pain killing drug.
How can you check how much money your doctors get from drug companies?
The United States’ opiate drug problem isn’t limited to illegal narcotics. The sale of dangerously addictive painkillers willfully prescribed by our physicians has quadrupled in the past decade, and one company in particular is pushing pain to the legal edge of aggressive medical marketing. According to criminal complaints, attorney generals’ reports and CNBC sources, specialty …