About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Watch: JPMorgan CEO Jamie Dimon speaks on the 'Future of Work' at University of Michigan
- 'Nobody has built a money-printing machine like Apple,' VC Jason Calacanis says
- Meryl Streep on Weinstein: If more women were in leadership 'the shenanigans wouldn't have occurred'
- These 90 private companies are reshaping the space industry, says Morgan Stanley
- Gundlach says if you bet against bitcoin today 'you'll make money'
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS
Why one lawsuit accuses a drug company of illegally driving sales of its pain killing drug.
How can you check how much money your doctors get from drug companies?
The United States’ opiate drug problem isn’t limited to illegal narcotics. The sale of dangerously addictive painkillers willfully prescribed by our physicians has quadrupled in the past decade, and one company in particular is pushing pain to the legal edge of aggressive medical marketing. According to criminal complaints, attorney generals’ reports and CNBC sources, specialty …