About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- India, China soldiers involved in border altercation: Indian sources
- Asian shares mostly climb as investors digest regional earnings and a stronger dollar
- Uber runs afoul of regulators in yet another country, temporarily shuts down operations
- Britain is now seeking a Brexit without borders for Northern Ireland
- The DOJ is demanding IDs of people who visited anti-Trump site, but web host won't comply
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS
Why one lawsuit accuses a drug company of illegally driving sales of its pain killing drug.
How can you check how much money your doctors get from drug companies?
The United States’ opiate drug problem isn’t limited to illegal narcotics. The sale of dangerously addictive painkillers willfully prescribed by our physicians has quadrupled in the past decade, and one company in particular is pushing pain to the legal edge of aggressive medical marketing. According to criminal complaints, attorney generals’ reports and CNBC sources, specialty …