About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Stitch Fix swings to a quarterly loss and softens outlook on shipping delays; shares plunge
- NY AG appoints lawyers to probe sexual harassment claims against Gov. Cuomo; GOP to seek impeachment
- Cathie Wood sees bitcoin joining stocks and bonds as part of the classic balanced portfolio
- Next Covid bill would provide a tax waiver on up to $10,200 of unemployment insurance benefits. Here's what you need to know
- Melinda Gates says we could reach global herd immunity from Covid sometime in 2022
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS
Will there be synchronized global economic growth in the new year?
The price of gasoline fell in 2013, leaving consumers with a little more to spend, but will prices stay low next year?
Record fines and new restrictions put a cloud over financials in 2013 and the banks might have even more to worry about this year.
Our market guest tells us how he thinks the stock market will fare in the new year.
How many people will enroll in the Affordable Care Act and how will that affect healthcare in the new year?
Will home prices moderate in 2014? Diana Olick tells us her predictions for real estate in the new year.
Consumers may have spent more this year but retailers face challenges in the new year to keep that momentum going.
The tech heavy Nasdaq surged to a 10-year high this year – but what will happen in 2014?
What changes are coming to the auto and airline industry in 2014 – here’s an insider’s guide.
After gains of 20 percent or more this year, stocks have their work cut out for them in 2014.
Global IT spending will grow to more than $2 trillion next year according to the IDC.
The only thing I can really say for certain about 2014 is that it’s a difficult year to predict. There simply isn’t anything that could possibly match my gold prediction a few years ago and my Japan Nikkei prediction last year. So much of the world has had an epic run lately that the opportunity to find what I …