About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Chinese tourism growth slows during the Lunar New Year holiday
- US and China are said to be outlining deal to end trade war
- Jussie Smollett charged with felony for alleged false report of hate-crime attack
- Ex-Trump lawyer Cohen to testify before US House oversight panel next week
- US economic momentum can hold the cycle for a 'few more quarters,' JP Morgan's Kolanovic says
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS
Opioid prescriptions are on the decline in the U.S., according to a new report from the Iqvia Institute. But experts say the number is still too high.
Drug dealers are using bitcoin to finance the deadly wave of fentanyl flooding into the country from overseas. We follow the money from Main Street to the dark web and show how the cryptocraze allows drugs to get delivered right to your doorstep.
A retail crime has become well known for feeding drug addictions. It hinges on gift cards.