About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Elon Musk needs to recognize his limitations and bring in a strong No. 2 to help run Tesla: Analysts
- US imposes fresh sanctions for Russian cyber-related activity
- This university is putting Amazon Echo speakers in every dorm room
- FDA extends certain EpiPen expiration dates to combat shortage
- Hedge funds are struggling this year due to Facebook's plunge, bets against stocks: Goldman
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS
Opioid prescriptions are on the decline in the U.S., according to a new report from the Iqvia Institute. But experts say the number is still too high.
Drug dealers are using bitcoin to finance the deadly wave of fentanyl flooding into the country from overseas. We follow the money from Main Street to the dark web and show how the cryptocraze allows drugs to get delivered right to your doorstep.
A retail crime has become well known for feeding drug addictions. It hinges on gift cards.