About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- UBS said to warn staff over China travel after banker held in Beijing
- US reportedly considers new warship passage through Taiwan Strait
- How Turkey gains from the grisly drama over the killing of journalist Jamal Khashoggi
- Trump calls Khashoggi arrests 'good first step,' adds that he doesn't want to put arms deals at risk
- Cramer's memo to the Fed: Consider the jobs being wiped out by technology before hiking rates
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS
Opioid prescriptions are on the decline in the U.S., according to a new report from the Iqvia Institute. But experts say the number is still too high.
Drug dealers are using bitcoin to finance the deadly wave of fentanyl flooding into the country from overseas. We follow the money from Main Street to the dark web and show how the cryptocraze allows drugs to get delivered right to your doorstep.
A retail crime has become well known for feeding drug addictions. It hinges on gift cards.