About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- George Floyd protests: Hundreds of arrests made in California, BET president addresses protests
- Zoom revenue grew 169% during the quarter, and the company doubled its revenue guidance for the year
- Why stocks could keep going higher even with massive unrest across America
- Pentagon official walks back Trump claim that top military officer is in charge of protest response
- Australia opens investigation into U.S. police violence against journalists covering protests in DC
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS
Nightly Business Report Updates
After nearly seven years and more than 17-hundred broadcasts, tonight’s episode of “Nightly Business Report” produced by CNBC will be our last.
CNBC, First in Business Worldwide, today announced that CNBC’s Bill Griffeth has been named Co-Anchor of Nightly Business Report (NBR), an award-winning evening business news program produced by CNBC for U.S. public television.