About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- GM offers manufacturing blueprints for face masks to 600 auto parts suppliers amid virus pandemic
- Coronavirus live updates: US bank group warns of 'massive' delays in small-business rescue program
- Navy captain fired after writing letter asking for coronavirus help has reportedly tested positive
- Coronavirus effect: Bankruptcies won't save retail this time
- Op-Ed: The US oil industry is more likely to be saved by a government bailout than by OPEC
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS
Nightly Business Report Updates
After nearly seven years and more than 17-hundred broadcasts, tonight’s episode of “Nightly Business Report” produced by CNBC will be our last.
CNBC, First in Business Worldwide, today announced that CNBC’s Bill Griffeth has been named Co-Anchor of Nightly Business Report (NBR), an award-winning evening business news program produced by CNBC for U.S. public television.