About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- VC firm with ties to Charles Koch expected to reach $100 million in new funding
- Hundreds of ISIS prisoners are escaping from camps in northern Syria amid Turkish offensive
- Review: The 2019 Lexus LS 500h is serious competition to Mercedes S-Class and BMW's 7 Series
- Employee stock purchase plans help you leverage your company's upside, but come with risk
- Morgan Stanley slashes Netflix price target by $50, but remains bullish on stock
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS
Homeowners and renters in hurricane-prone areas should take some time to evaluate their insurance coverage and make sure their important financial records — and photos that document their belongings — are stored safely.
Are you covered? As Hurricane season is approaching, insurance rates are climbing. Our Contessa Brewer has more on this.
RMS’ estimations include property damage and business interruption in residential, commercial, industrial and automobile businesses while factoring in post-event loss amplification.
David Fountain, Duke Energy’s North Carolina president, says the impact of Florence on his state has been the most severe he’s ever experienced.
Firefighters continue to battle intense wildfires in California that have destroyed hundreds of structures and chased 190,000 people from their homes.
Hurricane Matthew is leaving a trail of damage along Florida as it continues to bear down on the eastern side of the state Friday.
Florida Gov. Rick Scott begged his state’s residents on Thursday to flee from the predicted landfall of Hurricane Matthew.