About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- From Lyft to Airbnb, new round of IPOs is no market top: Nick Colas
- Norway cruise ship towed safely to port after passengers evacuated by airlift
- Before the Levi's IPO, there was the 1985 buyout led by iconoclastic S.F. investor Warren Hellman
- CBD is booming. But US farmers struggle to keep up with demand for industrial hemp
- Steve Jobs was trying to revolutionize TV almost a decade ago — now we'll find out Apple's plan
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS
EMTs and paramedics are in demand around the country, with some 37,400 jobs set to be added through 2026, a 15 percent increase.
The health care industry experienced a number of medical breakthroughs in 2018, including for hemophilia treatment. Meg Tirrell reports.
Meg Tirrell reports on the historic costs of CAR T-cell therapy, a treatment that uses a patient’s own immune system to fight cancer.
Meg Tirrell reports on how a potentially game-changing therapy helped one little girl battle cancer.
Doctors are using new technologies to help boost organ transplant surgeries in the US that are now at a record high.
Machine learning might help computers diagnose diseases, improve and suggest treatment, and even detect illnesses before they even start.
Millions of Americans have an abnormal heart rhythm, or cardiac arrhythmia, but monitoring these cases can be cumbersome.
About 100 million Americans suffer from chronic pain. New FDA-approved tech devices that disrupt pain signals offer a solution.
A gene therapy from Spark Therapeutics is offering patients with a rare genetic retinal disease that causes blindness some hope.