About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Here's what the average American typically pays in 401(k) fees
- In new world of US oil dominance, Mideast tensions have much less impact on energy prices
- Advances in fintech are helping financial advisors, here's how
- FDA launches 'Magic' television ad campaign with magician Julius Dein to curb teen vaping
- This market is atypical, but people with a million dollars in stocks are fine with it
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS
U.S. business groups are considering suing the White House over the Trump administration’s new tariffs on Mexican imports.
President Donald Trump’s surprise vow to slap new tariffs on Mexican goods has an unintended consequence: it further undermines the chance of a trade resolution with China.
A handful of U.S. states — including some that will play big roles in the 2020 election — will feel the brunt of the pain from President Donald Trump’s new tariffs on imports from Mexico.
Tariffs that the U.S. is threatening to impose against Mexican goods could have steep costs, both economically and politically, while also impacting important policy decisions.