About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Jack Bogle’s 5 bold investment predictions for 2018 and beyond
- Here are some deductions that can reduce your 2017 tax bill
- 3-2-1, BOOM! Georgia Dome imploded in downtown Atlanta
- These are the top 10 best gift cards this season
- These cities have the best chance of snaring Amazon's new $5 billion headquarters
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS
Mergers & Acquisitions
The Department of Justice unveiled a lawsuit to block the $85 billion mega merger more than one year after it was announced.
The Justice Department is demanding CNN or DirecTV be sold as condition for the AT&T, Time Warner deal approval.
T-Mobile and Sprint are entering due diligence on their deal, sources tell CNBC’s David Faber.
“As I understand it, the parties have structured the deal such that it won’t require paperwork with the FCC.”