About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Ric Ocasek, The Cars' lead singer, found dead
- It's 'very difficult' for China's economy to maintain 6% growth, says Premier Li Keqiang
- Australia kept secret a China hack on its parliament to protect trade, report shows
- Trump says US 'locked and loaded' after attack on Saudi oil supply
- Dow set to lose more than 150 points on fears spiking oil will slow the global economy
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS
Morgan Stanley does not expect rising tensions in the world’s most important oil chokepoint to lead to a sustained jump in oil prices.
Iran rejected claims that one of its drones has been shot down by a U.S. warship in the Strait of Hormuz.
U.S. President Donald Trump’s fresh sanctions on Iran are a “symbolic act” and may leave Washington with no room to exert further pressure on the nuclear power, a former U.S. diplomat said Tuesday.